The Immortal Warriors
You have to be a member of TIW. And also registered.
The Immortal Warriors
You have to be a member of TIW. And also registered.
The Immortal Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is only for members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CODE OF CONDUCT

Go down 
+13
rmeng
Bear451
Tadpole
TheGateKeeper
indicator34
seth
saphirefang
protoconquer
Shadowalker
sherif(CT)
ManOfWar
Schatz
GO_Revelation
17 posters
AuthorMessage
GO_Revelation
Chair
GO_Revelation

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:15 pm

Chair Responsibilities:
Control of fleets and forums, clan objectives, fund transfers, and accepting new members after hearing recommendations of advisors and members regarding there actions and training.

Advisors Responsibilities:
This is a position of honor bestowed by Chairmen. Does not grant you command unless no other chairs are on to give the commands. Main duties are training of future members and getting to know them to see if they fit our criteria for membership.

Members (wingmen) Duties are reqruitment. You see a new player in the game, latch on to them, help them and train them. Teach them what we taught you. Focus is on learning the game mechanics and the proper way to do things. And above all else, make sure they have read the game rules and understand them.

All members are required to be registered on this forum.

Active membership is key. Minimum you should be in game a few hours each week.

Must read the forum daily or at least each time before you log into the game.

Follow this code and objectives on the forum. A new section for daily objectives will soon be added.

No rude or desrespectful comments in chat, if someone is rude to you, do not respond in kind, simply close your chat box, dont respond and turn the other cheek.

HONOR:

No cheating - Anyone found not following the game rules, using bugs (work arounds) will be punished with immediate removal from this clan. And I (Revelation) being a Game Operator, will punish you according to game rules with the appropriate bans. I don't care if your my best friend, you break the rules you pay the price.

Never run from a fight or abandon a fellow clan mate or even a fellow red. If you find your self out gunned, them give them hell.

Guard Duty: If you feel you must then fine, but I feel if we are not being attacked then you need to be mining or leveling. Make use of every minute your in game to make this clan stronger and more efficient. Mining, Leveling and raiding make us stronger and more experienced in battle. Point is always be doing something that will make this clan stronger. Aggressiveness is now the new game, take the fights to them and enough of sitting around keeping plats warm and cozy. and playing nothing but the defense game.

TAXES, DONATIONS, LOANS, MINING

We do not tax.

All loans are supported through donations, so please actively donate and please pay back your loans withing 1 week. Remember your loan came from someone else mining and donating it.

War credits for ammo will be handed out only in cases of war.

Remember the game takes 5% of all loans from the clan bank.

NAPS (Non Aggression pacts)

Simply put, there will be no naps with blues or yellows. If it is discovered you are doing so you will be kicked from the clan. The ONLY exception to this is in the case of plat quests, or a temp agreement during a war, of two of you simply just want to kill another player,( i.e me and nads team up to kill dragon.)

You want to duel or pvp another alliance member, then please take it out of red space or to a nutural area (16). No sense in needlessly putting our plats in danger, after the duel is over, kindly shake hands and go your own ways.

SO ALL THIS BEING SAID: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO DO WHAT? HAVE FUN!!!!!!

CHEERS,
REVELATION

Last edited by GO_Revelation on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schatz
Chair
Schatz

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Reply so we know you read the code and understood   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:14 pm

I want everyone to reply so we know you read it and understood the code of conduct!!!
Back to top Go down
https://tiws.forumotion.net
ManOfWar
Chair

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: the code   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:24 pm

well here is my response the code is good but in concurrence with revelation ABOVE ALL ELSE HAVE FUN! we do not abide with drama and stress in this clan. Very Happy lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sherif(CT)
Members
sherif(CT)

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: ehmm   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:09 pm

that is damn harsh Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shadowalker
Members
Shadowalker

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:14 pm

I have something to say about NAPS rule
1.Nobody in this clan can say that he/she wasnt at least once in team with Hells when we were raiding in yellow space and i dont think that it should be last time
2.Now i cant ask blues for help and i cant help them when they ask?
I am sorry but i cant accept that
Some of them are good and noone knows how many times they help us when we were in war with GAL
I am not saying that we sholdnt defend our space or atack their but i think that we should chose if WE want to help or not
It would be fair if we can have choice
Back to top Go down
GO_Revelation
Chair
GO_Revelation

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Look, I think some of you are reading toooo much into what im saying here. You all where only supposed to post that you have read and understand this Code. Any problems or issues with anything stated in here should be brought straight to me for clarification. I would never bash anything you say in this chat publically for all to see, i would take it to you personally and away from others eyes. Its called respect, so please respect me in this. I am more than happy to edit and change things some if you only come straight to me, present your case with good explanations for your opinion. Calling me harsh or out right telling me " I will not accept" is not showing alot of respect. My msn is GO_Revelation@live.com. So please bring any negative comments directly to me please.
Back to top Go down
Shadowalker
Members
Shadowalker

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Oh sorry
I was thinking that we should post it here
I will try to catch you on msm and i am sorry if i said something wrong
you know that i respect you
Back to top Go down
protoconquer
Members
protoconquer

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:53 am

will do.... Read and understood!
Back to top Go down
saphirefang
Chair
saphirefang

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:23 am

Sounds good Very Happy Very Happy See you all in game
Back to top Go down
seth
Advisor

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
indicator34
Members

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:08 am

understood
Back to top Go down
TheGateKeeper
Members
TheGateKeeper

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 am

Roger.
Back to top Go down
Tadpole
Members

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: okie dokie im down like an armed clown   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:34 pm

in other words, ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Bear451
Advisor

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:55 am

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
rmeng
Members
rmeng

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: COC   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 am

Sounds reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Murmer
Members
Murmer

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:57 pm

I've read the CoC and have no problems w/ it
Back to top Go down
Ark_Angel
Members

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:54 am

okidokey Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
DevisForjan
Members

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Code   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:26 am

I have read and understood
Back to top Go down
switchblade
Members

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Schatz wrote:
I want everyone to reply so we know you read it and understood the code of conduct!!!

i understand the code of conduct and will follow these rules and enforece it to people who dont under stand wat this code is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CODE OF CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CODE OF CONDUCT   CODE OF CONDUCT Empty

Back to top Go down

CODE OF CONDUCT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortal Warriors :: Code of Conduct-
Jump to: